For full delivery dates please visit our Delivery Dates page >>


Question: When is best to buy Roly’s Fudge for Christmas?

Answer: From mid October, all our boxes will have an expiry date in 2024 – so anytime between mid October – early December we recommend ordering.


…Shop early and guarantee arrival in plenty of time before Christmas! >>

We highly recommend ordering by December 9th so that your order arrives in plenty of time!

Shop today >>

Christmas Pudding Fudge

Available soon: Christmas Pudding Fudge  

Exclusive discounts – but only on the Roly’s newsletter

Shop early with our 10% discounts, available through email

To assist your early shopping, we’re rewarding you with some time-limited discounts.

Join the Roly’s club by visiting our sign up page >> (or even easier – pop your email address into the Subscribe form on this page!)

We keep all our exclusive discounts and new flavour announcements on our newsletter.

So far we’ve planned discounts for October and November, but we might have a few flavour-exclusive offers too along the way. These come up suddenly and for a week or sometimes even a weekend only – once they’re gone, they’re gone!

The only way to find these discounts is to subscribe.

Join the Roly’s Fudge newsletter today >> (By the way, we promise only to send important newsletters – find out more here!)



Shop today >>


All Postage and Packaging Included

All of our boxes have postage and packaging included, so there’s no surprises at checkout – what you see is what you get.

We deliver using Royal Mail Tracked Service, as well as a Special Delivery service. Find out more at our Delivery page, including our last Christmas delivery dates.

Read our FAQs in case you have any unanswered questions.   Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for all the latest news!


Last Christmas Delivery Dates

Full information here >>


Last Recommended Christmas Delivery Dates

The current last recommended date for standard delivery 2023 is

Tuesday 19th December (9PM)

Using ‘Special Delivery’ Postage (+£7.00):

Please order by Wednesday 20th December 5pm.

Orders placed by then will be dispatched Thursday 21st December and arrive Friday 22nd December.

There is a 93% chance it will arrive on Friday 22nd (according to Royal Mail) so although they market this as Special Delivery Guaranteed there is a 7% chance it will arrive after this date. Please order earlier than this if you possibly can! Our Special Deliveries do not arrive on a Saturday.