The following apply to Roly’s Fudge online (www.rolysfudge.co.uk) and for the majority of established flavours in our Roly’s Fudge Pantries. From time to time our fudge pantries may create a new Roly’s Fudge flavour outside of our established range. In these instances, please consult the shop directly for any allergens.
- Roly’s Fudge may contain peanuts and nuts. All fudges are made in premises where nuts are used. If you have a nut allergy or you are buying for someone with a nut allergy, we do not recommend our fudge.
- All Roly’s Fudge contains milk products apart from our vegan lactose free fudge.
Lactose-Free Fudge (NEW Flavours – from June 2023)
- We have three lactose-free fudges which are accredited vegan by the Vegan Society. These are Lactose-Free Vegan Vanilla Fudge, Lactose-Free Vegan Chocolate Fudge, and Lactose-Free Vegan Salted Maple & Pecan Fudge. These flavours contain cashew (nut) may contain traces of peanuts and sesame.
- This is a new recipe that no longer has soya milk. (Click here for information on our old style of lactose-free fudge which contains soya milk)
- The fudge is Lactose-Free. We have strict cross-contamination measures in place. The fudge is not suitable for those with milk allergies. If you need further advice on this, please contact us and we’ll be happy to go into more detail on why we’re lactose-free but not dairy-free
Gluten in Roly’s Fudge:
Gluten-Free Policy (simplified:) Roly’s Fudge is not gluten-free. Apart from the exception of two seasonal flavours (Real Ale and Christmas Pudding Fudge), Roly’s Fudge does not use ingredients that contain gluten. However, our fudge is not suitable for someone with coeliac disease.
- Gluten-Free Policy (in full:) – “Gluten-free” means a product has been tested to verify it has under 20ppm (parts per million) of gluten. We do not test our fudge to verify the absence of gluten. Therefore, Roly’s Fudge is not gluten-free. We don’t handle gluten in our premises apart from two flavours – Real Ale Fudge and Christmas Pudding Fudge. Our fudge is made in an open environment, and although we have a robust cross contamination procedure, equipment may be shared meaning we cannot guarantee the absence of gluten. See more information here for an explanation on gluten-free, external website).
- Our fudge is fully 100% vegetarian.
- All our milk, butter and cream used in our fudge is safe to consume during pregnancy.
- Our Lemon Meringue Fudge uses pasteurised egg in its meringues.
- We do not currently offer any diabetic fudges.
- For any further information or concerns regarding allergens, please contact us.