General terms and conditions for use of rolysfudge.co.uk
Welcome to our website rolysfudge.co.uk. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘Roly’s Fudge’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 10D Mill Park Industrial Estate, Woodbury Salterton EX5 1EL for Roly’s Fudge Franchising Ltd. and Roly’s Fudge On Line Ltd. Our company registration number is 05779122 for Rolys Fudge On Line Ltd (incorporated 2006 156 Newton Road, Torquay TQ2 7AQ) and 03160248 for Rolys Fudge Franchising Ltd (incorporated 1996 156 Newton Road, Torquay TQ2 7AQ). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The VAT number for Rolys Fudge On Line Ltd is 274966648.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CopyrightAll images, logos, text, coding and site designs remain the sole property of Roly’s Fudge On Line Ltd. Graphics used on www.rolysfudge.co.ukhave been produced for the sole use of Roly’s Fudge On Line Ltd. and Roly’s Fudge Franchising Ltd. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
Products and Packaging
- As Roly’s Fudge is dedicated to providing a hand made product at all times, there are times at which your product may deviate slightly from the given specification, such as the fudge’s appearance or the packaging used. We will make every effort possible to supply the product exactly as stipulated, but reserve the right to alter this as and when necessary.
- Our fudge is made using shared equipment and tools and all within the same area. All of our fudges are made in premises where nuts are used. Although we make every effort to ensure that nut contamination does not take place in our fudge pantries, we are unable to promise that your fudge does not contain traces of peanuts or other nuts.
- Our fudge packaging is as set out on our Delivery page. Although we will endeavour to replace and/or refund any gift-wrapped product damaged in the post, we are unable to replace the black box on our ‘no gift wrap’ orders. This is because on a no gift wrap box the black box serves as a container to add additional protection, but is not part of the product itself and serves as a shipping vessel.
- Following acceptance of your order, we will aim for all orders to be processed and dispatched within 24 hours.
- As we process orders immediately, orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Please phone (+44) 7791 404743 if you have an urgent enquiry in regards to this and we will try to help if possible.
- If after 7 working days your order has not been received, please contact us at email@example.com discuss options.
- If there are any quality issues with your product, please contact us.
- We will ask you to retain the box and the fudge as best as possible and send this back to us, and will refund the costs of resending this product back to us where appropriate. We may also ask for visual proof of damage or quality issues where appropriate.
- We are unable to refund or replace a product that has been fully eaten or disposed of.
- Please note the same terms apply to a Roly’s Fudge Pantry. It is very difficult for us to investigate an issue if the fudge or package has already been eaten or thrown away.
- Our orders are sent via the terms on rolysfudge.co.uk/delivery. We dispatch Monday-Friday, and aim to process and dispatch your order within 24 hours.
- By ordering from us, you accept that all dates of delivery posted by us on our Delivery page or on any other medium are approximate. As a result, we accept no liability in cases where your delivery has not arrived in time.
- We are only able to resend or refund orders after seven working days, in accordance to our Delivery page.
- Please consult the Delivery page for further information on our refund policy.
- We will at times offer coupons and deals for customers to use when placing an order on our Site.
- These offers will only apply to the products stipulated.
- In the event of the offer being only on a select number of products, or flavours, we are unable to substitute other flavours.
- The offer will be valid only until 23:59 on the final day, as will be detailed. The offer will no longer be valid after this date.
- The offer will not be valid if the customer wishes to amend the delivery date to some point in the future, and we will refund the order in this case.
- We reserve the right at any time to withdraw the offer.
- We will endeavour to revoke and correct any miscommunication or error on our side. We are not bound to honour any order in the event of an error by us in the date of the offer, the products stipulated, or the overall discount offered.
Social Media Competitions
- The competition will be open until the date and time specified.
- No associate of Roly’s Fudge Pantry, whether an employee or franchisee, family member or close friend, will be allowed to enter.
- Roly’s Fudge Online is not responsible for competitions held off of the official Roly’s Fudge Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rolysfudge), Twitter page (www.twitter.com/rolysfudge) or Instagram page (www.instagram.com/rolysfudge). This includes giveaways or competitions held by Roly’s Fudge Pantries and franchisees otherwise trading under the Roly’s Fudge brand name, as well as giveaways or competitions by third parties.
- All competitions held on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or through other means are neither endorsed nor acknowledged by these social media providers.