The awaited vegan recipes edition is here! For the next 4 weeks we will be sharing a vegan recipe featuring our fudge every Monday evening. Follow us on our social media @rolysfudge on facebook, twitter and instagram to be the first to know when we share a new recipe!
After months of recipe developing we have carefully come up with simple, yet delicious recipes which use our Vegan Fudge flavours, which are fully accredited by the Vegan Society. Our first recipe will be this amazing Lemon Cheesecake with a Salted Maple & Pecan Fudge Crust. Don’t shy away from using any weird ingredients in vegan desserts – they DO work and they taste amazing!
Pop into your local Roly’s Fudge Pantry to stock up on our fudge for these recipes and get baking these delicious desserts – we promise you won’t regret it.
Vegan Lemon Cheesecake with a Salted Maple & Pecan Fudge Base
300g Roly’s Dairy-free Salted Maple & Pecan Fudge
Pinch of sea salt
600g Silken Tofu
2 tbsp Vegan Yoghurt (soy or coconut will be fine)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
5 tbsp Maple Syrup
Juice and Zest of 1 lemon (reserve some of the zest for serving)
Pinch of sea salt
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and set to cool in the freezer.
- In a food processor pulse the pecans until desired size of pieces, then add the fudge and pulse until a crumbly mixture has formed.
- Empty out into the cooled cake tin and press down with your hands or the back of a spoon to cover the base of the tin. Optional: if you would like a crust simply press part of the mixture around the sides of the tin to approximately 4 cm high. Place in the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- In the food processor add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, maple syrup, yoghurt and silken tofu. Blend until a thick smooth consistency has been reached.
- Pour mixture into the cake tin over the crumbly base.
- Cover with cling film and set in the fridge overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve chilled with a sprinkle of lemon zest and a drizzle of maple syrup.
We look forward to seeing your recreations of our recipes, so don’t forget to tag us on our social media channels @rolysfudge on instagram, facebook and twitter. Let us know what recipes you would like to see next!