This week on our vegan recipes edition we are sharing a really simple and delicious Fudge Tartlets recipe! During these 4 weeks we will be sharing a vegan recipe featuring our fudge every Monday evening. Follow us on our social media @rolysfudge on facebook, twitter and instagram to be the first to know when we share a new recipe!
After months of recipe developing we have carefully come up with simple, yet delicious recipes which use our Vegan Fudge flavours, which are fully accredited by the Vegan Society. Our second recipe are these easy and delicious fudge tartlets, featuring our Vegan Fudge flavours.
Pop into your local Roly’s Fudge Pantry to stock up on our fudge for these recipes and get baking these delicious desserts – we promise you won’t regret it.
Fudge Tartlets (*Easily made Vegan)
Shortcrust Pastry (pre-bought or check out this recipe here)
300g Roly’s Fudge of your choice (pictured are the Salted Maple & Pecan, Coffee & Cream and Vanilla Clotted Cream Fudge)
Toppings: Summer Berries, Flaky Sea Salt, Chopped Pecan Nuts and Maple Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC fan bake.
- Roll out your pastry and cut circles of the correct dimensions of your tartlet dishes. (We used 10cm diameter ones)
- Carefully line the dish with the pastry, place baking paper on them and baking beans to blind bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the baking paper and beans and let the pastry dry in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Once the pastry is done let cool.
- In the meantime heat a saucepan over medium heat and chop up the fudge and place in saucepan.
- Once it begins to melt, make sure you stir constantly until it forms a thick smooth paste.
- Fill each pastry lined tart dish with the filling and let set for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Add your toppings and serve with ice cream or clotted cream, if you fancy something extra-sweet why not try drizzling some of our fudge sauce on there too, you can find a link to it here.
*If Vegan choose one of our Vegan Fudge flavours: Chocolate Orange, Salted Maple & Pecan and Maple Cashew. Buy vegan shortcrust pastry or make your own with this recipe here. Choose Vegan toppings and serve with vegan ice cream to enjoy this delicious recipe totally vegan!
We look forward to seeing your recreations of our recipes, so don’t forget to tag us on our social media channels @rolysfudge on instagram, facebook and twitter. Let us know what recipes you would like to see next!